We can create a virtual walkthrough of sites and building using our high resolution 360° cameras. This data can then allow all stakeholders to gain remote access to the completed works. Being able to capture the complete picture of a site within a single visit means that you and your teams can avoid lengthy and unnecessary travel.
The benefits of using 360° cameras for site capture:
– Save time and money: Avoid lengthy and unnecessary travel and revisits by giving stakeholders remote access to the site.
– Improve communication: Share the complete picture of the site with stakeholders, regardless of their location.
– Identify potential problems: Spot potential problems early on, before they become costly delays.
– Get feedback from stakeholders: Get feedback from stakeholders on the design and layout of the site.
– Utilise built-in measurement tools to achieve precise estimations of structure length and distances between points of interest.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you capture the complete picture of your next project.