Using our handheld 360° cameras we are able to capture every detail of a site and accurately integrate the data into images and documents like site plans and drone images.
By mapping this data we are able to create a high-resolution virtual walkthrough of the the works. Having this level of detail available will change the way inspections are undertaken, teams can quickly get up to speed with the constraints of a site and the need for lengthy and unnecessary travel is reduces.
- Update Google Street View – Arrayen can take update google street view with indoor images
- Pre-Construction, Progress and Project, Closeout Inspections – Site inspections are critical to ensuring that quality work is delivered, when we capture high quality 360° images and video we ensure preserve the site integrity before, during and after construction
Latest Blogs for 360° Site Capture and Mapping
- Data capture in the remote Quilpie Shire Council with drones and 360-degree camerasWe recently completed a data capture project for the Quilpie Shire Council (QSC), a remote council in outback Queensland. Quilpie is a very tight-knit community, that is an 11-hour drive west of Brisbane. There are 5 major towns in the shire,… Read more: Data capture in the remote Quilpie Shire Council with drones and 360-degree cameras
- 360° Cameras Capture the Complete Picture of a Site in a Single VisitWe can create a virtual walkthrough of sites and building using our high resolution 360° cameras. This data can then allow all stakeholders to gain remote access to the completed works. Being able to capture the complete picture of… Read more: 360° Cameras Capture the Complete Picture of a Site in a Single Visit
- 360-Degree Drone InspectionWe recently captured high-resolution images and videos of the iconic Indooroopilly Bridge with our 360-degree drone camera, providing a unique perspective of the bridge’s underside. Our approach to bridge inspection offers notable advantages. By leveraging our drone technology, we… Read more: 360-Degree Drone Inspection
- Using High-Resolution 360-Degree Cameras to Capture Street ViewGoogle is reducing the amount of capture that they are dedicating to Street View, meaning new developments or refurbished areas may not be captured again for long periods of time or at all. They also removed their dedicated app… Read more: Using High-Resolution 360-Degree Cameras to Capture Street View
- Immersive Site Walk ThroughsOur 360° cameras can be used to improve accuracy and efficiency, by accurately capturing data to create walk throughs of site locations, particularly in hard to reach and remote location. These walk throughs can be also integrated into site… Read more: Immersive Site Walk Throughs